@whalekeeper
Active 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 4 hours ago
Ah, yes. Good ol’ disassociation
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 day, 4 hours ago
I think they’re cute, but know some people with phobias of snakes. What does the rest of your family think of you having one?
What do you like to grow in your garden?
Do you have a favorite story from mythology?
What are your parents like?
What’s something that really annoys you?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 4 hours ago
Elaborate, please
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 17 hours ago
I shall ask Merlin more questions tomorrow since it is late now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 18 hours ago
Oh. Why would you like to go to the fairie realm?
“I’m… curious. Who wouldn’t be? They’re very mysterious. And they visit our realm all the time. It’s not fair we don’t get to see theirs.”
How has your kingdom made alliances with the fairies before? Do you know the details of how that happened?
“I am mostly referring to legends and ru…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 3 hours ago
You’ve already got some wonderful stuff, but I’ll throw some more in
because I too have free will.Tsar Peter the great tried to run away from his kingdom but didn’t make it onto the ship he was stowaying on because he was too tall to go unnoticed and was recognized.
There’s a Scottish noble family that according to legend has…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 4 days, 17 hours ago
I have an idea. I might jump forward in time later and also have you interview post-meeting-Rook-and-River Ellis at some point.
Ah. Do you normally have manservants and guardians following you around? That must feel stifling.
“Yes. It is.”
Why do you enjoy hunting and fencing?
“I just find it fun. I enjoy being active and outside.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 4 days, 19 hours ago
Awesome. *clicks open pen*
What is… your favorite color?
Do you or have you ever had any pets?
How well do you usually do in school? And are you homeschooled or go to public school?
What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
Do you have many hobbies?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 4 days, 23 hours ago
Don’t worry. It’s just a questionnaire that’s only for fun. I’ll leave this notepad here when I’m done and you can do whatever you want with it. Read it, show it to your brother, burn it. Does that sound alright to you? And, come on, you can’t say no to snacks.
*opens my ginormous snack bag and offers him a bag of pretzels* -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 4 days, 23 hours ago
How would you describe yourself in three words?
“Um… Adventurous? I enjoy hunting and similar activities. Then also Seer and Prince. My main duties.”
Who is your best friend?
“Beckett’s not bad. The son of Lord Fenwick in the west. I enjoy talking with him and he is a decent fencer. He helped me get rid of my most recent shadow of a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 5 days ago
Hello! How is your day going? Would you like to sit down? I just have a few questions. I also brought some snacks if you’d like.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 5 days ago
@beth-torres I am so sorry for abandoning the interview we had going a while ago. I completely forgot about it until now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 5 days ago
Ellis: “Yes, alright. I am not busy at the moment. Who are you?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 5 days ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 days, 7 hours ago
Freddy
Benjamin
Cotswold
Coffenut
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Currently Communication Sciences and Disorders. It’s a lot of fun, if a lot of work.
*Currently fighting a headache that was probably due to stress over an exam this morning*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 5 days ago
That is so cool. You did an amazing job.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 5 days ago
Terry and Alpha

-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
I was actually one of the first 250 to sign up. I’ll probably just be RAE there too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining. Y’all have fun and do great writerly things!
- Load More
